- All Sindhis residing anywhere in North America by payment of the annual fee can become regular members of the association.
- Regular Members shall have the right to vote, nominate candidates and be eligible to hold any office of the association.
- Membership in this category will be valid for 12 months from the first day of July 1st through June 31st of the next year, regardless of when the dues have been paid. Membership will be renewed every July 1st.
- These sub categories are available only to regular members.
- For the purpose of the SANA membership, the “Family Membership” is defined to consist of wife, husband and their children who are below 18 years of age and reside in North America. In case of a family membership, both spouses shall have all membership rights and privileges including voting and election rights. The dependent children may enjoy all other rights and privileges.