Council of Past Presidents
- A.k.a “Grievance Committee”. The Committee, shall be headed by Saaeen Aziz Narejo.
- The committee shall comprise only the past presidents as its members. The number of committee members will be decided by the committee chair.
- The Committee shall receive, review and give an opinion on all the grievances brought forward by any of the active members of the organization.
- The Committee shall review and make recommendations to the Executive Council regarding any questions of ethical conduct that may be raised about any of the members of the organization.
- This Committee shall present its reports/findings and recommendations to the Executive Council for action.
- The committee will not entertain any personal quarrels or disputes between members.
- This committee will only look into the complaints converning organizational matters or where any interpretation or guidance is required regarding the matters pertaining to our bylasws.
- This committee will only take up complaints from paid & current SANA members.